Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh, my ears! Oh, my eyes! Ow, ow, ow!



Miley Cyrus. Victim of pimp daddy Billy Ray. Only he really is a pimp, and the girl he's got on the street is his own daughter. Makes you wonder why people are still allowed to procreate without a license.

Anyway, I swear I will not contribute to this poor girl's giddy trek toward a Britney Spears-like breakdown. I will not watch the show, I will not listen to the caterwauling they call music, and I will not, not, not see the movie[s]. Enough is enough.

5 comments:

  1. Am in complete agreement. I swear the song I heard of hers was an accident! I swear !

    and I love the tags on this post too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERR HERR! GO YOU I PERSONALLY HATE THE GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and wtf is she wearing that top is so unbelievably unflattering and... ew... thats all i have t say

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually like her new song

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she really cares what other people think... She is on here way to being a billionaire by the time she is 18. Talk all u want u don't know what her life is like except for what media shows of her.

    ReplyDelete